• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello all from Southwest Kansas.

KS_WILL

Dec 26, 2022
Truck Year
Hey all, I'm a life-long Mopar "Guy" having owned 3 Gen1 Dakota's, 4 Gen2 Dakota's with 2 of those being Supercharged 408 powered R/T's.
I then switched to Charger's. 2012 R/T, 2016 392 Scat and now 2021 Hellcat that sits comfortably in a heated garage over the winter.

About 4 months ago I was stopped at a stoplight, next to a Ford dealership when I looked over at the used car line and seen a Crewcab Lonestar edition and I definitely wasn't "looking" for another vehicle... I drove through the light and started thinking about the upcoming winter and the lack of drivability of a RWD 700hp in the snow/ice.... I turned back and drove into the lot just to check the price.
It was a 2015, Crewcab, Ecodiesel, 34k miles and the biggest selling point to me was it was a 2wd!
The price was a lot less than I expected and made a deal... and that super nice salesman even offered to "follow me home" in my Hellcat so I could drive my new truck home! 😑 lololol

I've had it serviced twice now through my local Dodge Dealer (basically for the warranty paper trail).
Other than the (what I consider at least) severe top heavy feeling body roll and unreal Turbo-lag from a stop, I absolutely love this truck.

I'm glad to be a part of the group and apologize for writing this novel of an introduction...

Take care all, Will

biodiesel

Nov 24, 2020
Truck Year
Where exactly are you in southwestern Kansas? I just drove through Liberal a few days ago.

If you want to keep the truck mostly stock, but with a legal tune, I highly recommend the GDE EPA Compliant Tune. Your truck will run better, cleaner, and the fuel economy will improve.