• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hello!

Patrity

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
Howdy!
I'm from Texas and swapped my Cummins for a 2016 Laramie Longhorn Ecodiesel about a year ago. The less power and responsiveness of the ecodiesel is starting to give me the truck bug and making me want to go pickup a new cummins.

I guess I'm here to look into waking up my ecodiesel. Not really wanting to delete yet since I just rolled 40k miles but I'm interested in some emissions friendly tuning like Banks Derringer. Post your suggestions below!

Thank you guys!

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
Blue Bonnet DCJR is having a sale on the new 2500 with the Cummins engine! Who would have thought that the Number 1 Ram dealer in the country is in Texas? (everyone). Check out the GDE, PPEI or Sofa King tunes. All good.

Patrity

May 2, 2019
Truck Year
Blue Bonnet DCJR is having a sale on the new 2500 with the Cummins engine! Who would have thought that the Number 1 Ram dealer in the country is in Texas? (everyone). Check out the GDE, PPEI or Sofa King tunes. All good.

I actually got this ecodiesel from Bluebonnet up in New Braunfels :p

I'm not interested in sending in my ECM and having my truck down for a week or two. What are my alternatives? (I should have stated this in the OP)

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
just order a tuned ECM from any one of them. Then send yours back once you get it and are happy with it. They will charge a deposit.