• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hey. New guy here

John l

Jun 23, 2017
Truck Year
IMG_20170604_144843153.jpg Hey. I'm new to the forum and to the ecodiesel world.
I picked up a used 2015 ram bighorn. I've had it about 2 weeks now and so far lovin it.
The truck has 17000. Miles on it. Pretty much new condition.
Any advise for a first time diesel owner would be much appreciated

John l

Jun 23, 2017
Truck Year
I started read the forum and I have to say all the negatives have me a little worried. I know several people who have the Eco d and love them so I bought based on their good experience. So hopefully mine will be as good.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I started read the forum and I have to say all the negatives have me a little worried. I know several people who have the Eco d and love them so I bought based on their good experience. So hopefully mine will be as good.

Don't let that distract you. People usually sign up for forums (such as this one) to ask for help or complain about something broken.