• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi everyone I’m from Sacramento California I have a eco-diesel 2016 Truck cranks but not start

Javier Moran

Aug 12, 2021
Truck Year
I Bought it two years ago Trucks been running great no problems probably put about 40,000 miles on it it’s got 87,000 now I had two incidents where the truck would crank no start second time just got towed to the shop at the dealer and I’m just kind of curious to find out what they’re going to find any ideas or info would be greatly appreciate it thank you.
The first time it got towed to the dealer it started up when they checked it. They couldn’t find no problems no fault codes found kept it for one night.

67_Valiant

Feb 9, 2020
Truck Year
I Bought it two years ago Trucks been running great no problems probably put about 40,000 miles on it it’s got 87,000 now I had two incidents where the truck would crank no start second time just got towed to the shop at the dealer and I’m just kind of curious to find out what they’re going to find any ideas or info would be greatly appreciate it thank you.
The first time it got towed to the dealer it started up when they checked it. They couldn’t find no problems no fault codes found kept it for one night.
When is the last time the fuel filter was changed? Sounds like something in the fuel deliver system to me.

Javier Moran

Aug 12, 2021
Truck Year
that is a good question I bought it two years ago, I don't know. thank you I'll find out

Javier