• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi folks, just bought a 2015 EcoDiesel Lariat

fiero11

Sep 30, 2019
Truck Year
Love the truck, but having it less than a week and the engine is stalling at intersections and hills. Scares both me and my wife! The milage is nothing to brag about either. I guess I should have bought a 5.7 Hemi!

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
diesel clean,, hot shot or Ford diesel clean with cetain

VernDiesel

Mar 13, 2017
Truck Year
It’s probably been de-tuned by the government AEM. I believe SK tuned can help get you the mileage power and more problem free operation you seek. Better than factory original let alone post AEM.

fiero11

Sep 30, 2019
Truck Year
I am not sure, but I read and heard the EPA was cracking down on retuning/ EGR deletes, etc and that aftermarket companies are no longer going to be able to provide the items to do upgrade/ deletes legally anymore and that all future products will have to adhere to the EPA regulations.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
the delete tunes and other TUNING devices were NEVER legal

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
any motor vehicles that has a serial number plate it is illegal to modify the egr it has been that way

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
evidently u r not looking to have a good running truck they will never run like they r ment 2 run with the egrworking as the epa has them set

fiero11

Sep 30, 2019
Truck Year
You're missing what I am saying. Companies are no longer able to sell that equipment anymore. It has now been made illegal for those companies to sell the programs and equipment, not just for individuals to modify their vehicles. I am not able to buy the equipment now even if I want to use it. I also still have about a year left on the drive warranty and do not want to cancel my warranty. If they can not fix it, then they can buy it back. I have already had 5 vehicles bought back buy lemon law...what's one more. I have no desire to lose money on this truck.

Last edited: