• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi - new member with old problem

DanM

Dec 26, 2018
Truck Year
2017 Laramie Ecodiesel 25,000 miles. Three times in shop with Electronic Throttle Control issues plus leaky timing cover repaired twice.

Thinking of taking advantage of low prices on 2019 Ram 1500s but afraid when dealer looks at my repair history I will get screwed on trade. Anyone else just give up on the diesel and get the Hemi? How was your trade affected? Love the truck and the mileage when not in the shop.

Another option is Lemon Law - any success with this!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
2017 Laramie Ecodiesel 25,000 miles. Three times in shop with Electronic Throttle Control issues plus leaky timing cover repaired twice.

Thinking of taking advantage of low prices on 2019 Ram 1500s but afraid when dealer looks at my repair history I will get screwed on trade. Anyone else just give up on the diesel and get the Hemi? How was your trade affected? Love the truck and the mileage when not in the shop.

Another option is Lemon Law - any success with this!
Welcome! A lot of threads here on these topics you've mentioned. Take some time to read around and let us know with any questions you may have!