• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hi There - Rebel with Gen 3 Ecodiesel

Wilsoncraft

Sep 3, 2021
Truck Year
2021 Ram Rebel Ecodiesel (Gen 3)
Looking to start a Ecodiesel (Gen 3 only) Thread if one doesn't exist already for folks to report their experiences with the Gen 3.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome... we've got a lot of members here with 2020+ trucks. So far some decent feedback.. granted all are newer trucks and a smaller sample size, so time will tell!

Wilsoncraft

Sep 3, 2021
Truck Year
Welcome... we've got a lot of members here with 2020+ trucks. So far some decent feedback.. granted all are newer trucks and a smaller sample size, so time will tell!
Cool. So far so good for me except for the occasional 2-3 second stall (like a dead engine) when having to take off from a stop. Doesn't matter if I'm mashing the pedal or doing gentle-big-toe style.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Cool. So far so good for me except for the occasional 2-3 second stall (like a dead engine) when having to take off from a stop. Doesn't matter if I'm mashing the pedal or doing gentle-big-toe style.

That's most of the modern diesels, including all Gen EcoDiesels sadly.. tuning fixes that, but then warranty is likely gone.

Brolord17

Sep 6, 2021
Truck Year
I believe this pedal lag is by design for emissions eventho its very dangerous scares the shit outta me sometimes because im like oh shit imma get hit. This is solved by getting this : https://www.bankspower.com/i-2942-pedalmonster-throttle-sensitivity-booster-with-idash-datamonster-for-many-cadillac-chevy-gmc-chrysler-dodge-jeep-nissan.html#!year=2021||make=RAM||model=1500||submodel=3.0L DIESEL