• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

High Pressure Fuel Pump

GregRains!

Apr 27, 2024
Truck Year
Hello Everyone, I just received a letter from FCA telling me to contact my local dealer to get my HPFP replaced. I haven't called them yet, have been trying to research which of the dealers near me have the best reviews for service or any info I can find on their diesel mechanics. I doubt anyone can help with that in the Greensboro, NC area. Is this a complicated replacement that any certified diesel mechanic can be trusted to do?
I have a 2017 RAM with 88K miles. No problems so far (knock on wood.) Love the truck...
I just had my pump replaced a couple weeks ago. My mpg went up 3 mpg. However I now have 2 codes come up. P200b and p2d2e. I don't know if they are related. Some comments say it's intake manifold bank 2.

gkcrane

Jan 23, 2024
Truck Year
On May 9th, 2024, my 2018 EcoDiesel received the Z46 fuel pump replacement at 53k miles. The dealer completed the recall in around 4 hours. Beginning 3 days later I drove the truck (round trip Idaho/California) in a real-world test, over extremely mountainous terrain, at speeds generally around 70 to 80 mph. My truck has had all factory recalls completed and has only the factory tune. My average mpg over the last 2600+ miles is 26.8 (hand calculated) and I’ve used an indicated 1/4 tank of DEF over the last 3,486 miles. I’m extremely happy with this truck.