• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hooah!!!

Vertualtech

Jun 17, 2018
Truck Year
I've had my truck for a while, but was not aware of this app until recently.

Old retired US Army MP!!!

My ED is a 2014 Longhorn 4x4 with about 74,000 miles and a few mods as well. I love the towing power and the MPG's.

One BIG ISSUE - I'm having issues with my front wheel hubs? I've got through two sets in the two years. I've replaced the OEM wheels/tires and a complete alignment, front and rear. And still the same issue.

HELP!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I've had my truck for a while, but was not aware of this app until recently.

Old retired US Army MP!!!

My ED is a 2014 Longhorn 4x4 with about 74,000 miles and a few mods as well. I love the towing power and the MPG's.

One BIG ISSUE - I'm having issues with my front wheel hubs? I've got through two sets in the two years. I've replaced the OEM wheels/tires and a complete alignment, front and rear. And still the same issue.

HELP!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Welcome! Congrats on the truck. As far as your wheel hubs, I'll let someone else chime in on that. I've only had to replace one my whole life and it was just wore out!