• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hopeful for a good EcoDiesel deal...

brolland

Jul 30, 2014
Truck Year
Not Listed
I've been shopping for about 2 months now for a decent affordable deal on a new 1500 EcoDiesel but the dealers aren't budging much! If anyone has any tips or places to buy where deals can be made, feel free to drop me a note! I'm hopeful! I'm in Illinois very close to St. Louis....

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome brolland..

My advise, if you're willing to travel just call around. You might have to drive 100 -200 miles but end the end I've found it's worth it if you can save a good amount of money! Good luck, keep us updated on your progress.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
You have to create leverage. First find 2 EcoDiesels at 2 different dealerships that you would consider purchasing. Ask for the print out of both of them for you to take home and review. Now wait until the end of the month, so you can hit both places on the same day or weekend. One of the dealerships will 'deal' with you to make there end-of-month nut, and don't forget to bring the print outs of the other dealers to show them what you are considering. (They actually arlready know this because they can see it in the system, but this tells them that you've done your homework, narrowed it down by 2, and your serious. Also if you are financing (not through Chrysler) make sure that you are pre-approved already, so you know all the numbers and what's doable and your ready to move/act on it... Best of luck!