• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Hopefully will have one soon

DHC400

Jan 10, 2017
Truck Year
Hi, ordered a Larimie eco back in November, still have no date. Good to see some excellent info on this forum.

Thanks

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hi, ordered a Larimie eco back in November, still have no date. Good to see some excellent info on this forum.

Thanks

Welcome!

You're in the same boat as others. Everyone is still waiting.. now that we're well into January you would think the customer would have more information.

Pat gathard

Dec 31, 2016
Truck Year
That is not going to happen anytime soon. The 2017 models have not been released because they are in trouble. The EPA is accusing Ram of emissions cheating. I saw something about it around Christmas time. I just googled ecodiesel and it came up on several threads. So if you have one great because they have been discontinued.

DHC400

Jan 10, 2017
Truck Year
Haven't seen any news on the 2017 models, all articles still point to the 2014-2016 models. Maybe the 2017 will have a "fix" incorporated and they will release. I guess I'm still hoping, will only really know once the dealer indicates that the order will not be fulfilled

Pat gathard

Dec 31, 2016
Truck Year
Hope so. Just hope they have a fix for my 2016. Other than that I love my truck. I hope you can say the same thing in the future. I just hope this does not become some huge pain in the ass for existing owners.