• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How many miles on your ecodiesel and have you had any problems?

Richard Kennedy

Jul 11, 2018
Truck Year
I wanted to take a quick poll and ask how many miles do you have and if you have any problems?

I have 15000 miles but no problems. I'm happy with my ecodiesel so far!!
I have 42000 miles on mine and have just had to replace the EGR and worped rear discs

DWalker

Feb 26, 2018
Truck Year
Yeah I was one of the possible crazy Ecodiesel owners that wanted to see how far it could go, unfortunately mine only made it to 55k miles

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Let us know if it is ever determined what caused the fire. I wonder what FCA will say? With only 55,000 miles I am sure you insurance company will investigate and go after FCA.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

Denise Leismer

Jul 13, 2018
Truck Year
I have 2015 Dodge Ram 1500 ecodiesel truck. 55023 miles. Exhaust Filter 100% full. Service required. This happened to me 7months ago. I took it in to My Dodge Dealership and it cost me $500.00 to have them fix the problem. Now it’s happening again? I don’t have that kind of money to throw to Dodge Dealership. Is there anyway I can fix this myself ?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
What did they repair for $500.00?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
You cannot clean fuel injectors...You can only dismantle and R/R, and re-calibrate by BOSCH 825.

My guess on the Exhaust Filter 100% full. Service required needs WITECH to run system de-soot and check, I've done it several times to fix the issue.

Denise Leismer

Jul 13, 2018
Truck Year
You cannot clean fuel injectors...You can only disand re-calibrate by BOSCH 825.

My guess on the Exhaust Filter 100% full. Service required needs WITECH to run system de-soot and check, I've done it several times to fix the issue.
That’s what
They cleaned the fuel injectors and that cost me $500.00.
That is what they told me at the dealership.

Denise Leismer

Jul 13, 2018
Truck Year
That is what they told me at the dealership . I paid $500.00 to get my truck back. They had it for almost two weeks.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
I would ask for refund and state refunds cost $500.00 for asking, thats about equals their charge.

Denise Leismer

Jul 13, 2018
Truck Year
I have a 2015 with 4015 miles it is currently at the dealer for a bad dpf pump/injector - upon completing the repair they tell me that the dpf filter must be changed along with the pump as a precaution "per dodge" and that the dpf filter is made onto the dpf fluid tank and all must be changed together. ...sigh they have had the truck a week already . But other than that love the truck.
Was there any charge ?

No1up

Jul 10, 2018
Truck Year
Also, fule pump went out at 60k, and Exhaust filter full a few times but it went away. Extremely high fuel filter changes and oil changes.... I'm back to gas engine, oh how I missed $40 oil changes! Lol

Dans

Aug 17, 2018
Truck Year
I wanted to take a quick poll and ask how many miles do you have and if you have any problems?

I have 15000 miles but no problems. I'm happy with my ecodiesel so far!!

I have a 2015 with 4015 miles it is currently at the dealer for a bad dpf pump/injector - upon completing the repair they tell me that the dpf filter must be changed along with the pump as a precaution "per dodge" and that the dpf filter is made onto the dpf fluid tank and all must be changed together. ...sigh they have had the truck a week already . But other than that love the truck.
I have 2017 with a p0299 code and understand it can't be fixedonly 3000 miles

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
So I'm going to go out here and disagree with the foam causing fires.. it's high density closed cell foam blocks on the top that do not pick up dirt or progressively make it more prone to heat. 81k and I pulled mine last night, only thing that I found was a completely clean fuel system because it protects that area from road grime. They will be going back on.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
69,000 miles and not a hiccup.

Traction control may have prevented an accident this am. Lots of 4 lane construction in my area right now, couple that with the torrential rain we are receiving, it creates hidden hazards, mainly ponding in areas it should not. I hit an off ramp and dove into a standing pond at 60mph. The traction control kicked on and kept me centered in the lane. I believe without that I may have turned her around.

Happy owner. Plan to keep this truck for as long as I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullett313

Apr 18, 2019
Truck Year
Front end bolts loose and left 1 nut missing 1 bolt loose
Uo5 autopark functionality recall
U74 tailgate latch recall
U53 occupant restraint control module software update Recall
Leaking fuel from the where the fuel line connect
Coolant level is dropping (replace WGT)

Bullett313

Apr 18, 2019