• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

How many of these engines have zero issues?

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I will be straight up.. you probably won't average 23+ unless you exclusively drive on the highway. I usually sit between 21 and 24 depending on where I go. If I take a long trip w/cruise control at 70 mph I can get around 29ish. 11 to17 towing my camper depending on conditions

TruckChick

May 29, 2020
Truck Year
Great news! Threw 2 horses in a heavy steel trailer and towed it up a mountain pass. It towed it like it was nothing! And fuel econ on my to my parents house was horrible, but it was into a strong headwind.(30mph gusts). But on the way home when wind had died down we averaged 28.3 mpg including driving up into the pass where it only got 12mph for 5-6 miles. However it's a lot of downhill driving after that. So for now, I'm in love with it. I'm just holding my breath. Diesels make me nervous.