• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I finally did it !

Dec 14, 2015
Truck Year
Hi I have been watching the 1500 diesel info since before they were available. And been reading anything I could find all this time.
I picked a 2015 quad cab up on Friday 12/11 and am very pleased . I helped move a family yesterday and it towed my tandem axle flat trailer very well. I did only place boxed items in the bed and put all the other items on the trailer. This truck replaced a 2008 Chevy 2500HD crew cab with 8 ft bed that I got while in a bigger is better mode. The chevy served me well over the last 6 years and I put 138,000 miles on it. My wife wouldnt drive the big truck so any time we went out with the camper I did all the driving even on site seeing trips. I am approaching retirement so we figured it was time to update. After getting 12 mpg down hill with a tail wind in the big truck it gave me much joy to adverage 17 towing yesterday. O ya and my wife drove the Ram friday evening and enjoyed it. We are located in Butler Co. Pa.
F. P. Thompson A.K.A. The Chicora Hillbilly

Dec 14, 2015
Truck Year
I must confess the move was short and most of the 35 miles was with an empty trailer. Hilly winding roads around here are not good for fuel consumpsion.

Mharrison

Jun 17, 2015
Truck Year
That is just the beginning this truck will never cease to amaze you in regards to economy and comfort....

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Welcome and I think You will really enjoy it in the future.

Connie

Sep 16, 2015
Truck Year
Welcome.. congrats on your new truck... you will like it and your wife will also love driving it... since it feels like you are driving a luxury car!!!

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
Welcome to the club F.P. FYI I got 11.5 MPG towing my 6500 lb trailer over 100 hilly miles. But the 28 I get the rest of the time makes up for it!