• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I have changed my mind

Mario

Sep 16, 2016
Truck Year
I have signed the paper to buy an ecodiesel on Sep 3rd 2016. Unfortunately, i have signed the paperwork for a ghost truck. They haven't been released yet by Chrysler and nobody could tell me when they will be release. So far not only EPA haven't stamped saying they are good to go but there is more issue, not with the truck though. It supposed to be a nice truck, when it will be release. Anyway I have changed my mind from ecodiesel to a 6.7 Cummins turbo diesel 2500, 2017. I'll post a pic later.

It has been a week that i'm driving the truck around and i love it. Can't wait to see how it will pull my trailer home or my classic car next year.

Merry Christmas everyone
Mario

MSP548

Aug 30, 2016
Truck Year
Honestly, anyone needing the truck for towing would be best off with the 3/4 ton anyway.

These EcoDiesels were built for fuel economy plain and simple. Too many people using them like 3/4 ton trucks pulling '30 rv's.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Honestly, anyone needing the truck for towing would be best off with the 3/4 ton anyway.

These EcoDiesels were built for fuel economy plain and simple. Too many people using them like 3/4 ton trucks pulling '30 rv's.
Respectfully disagree. I've not read where an owner using the truck heavily is the direct result of a failure. Sure, I've seen pics of overloaded EcoDs, as I have every other make and model out there. I think for the most part, guys/gals use and abuse them as they would any other half ton. Built for work and play. Hell there's a fella over by Dayton that delivers Airstreams with his and has racked up a quarter million clean miles. Ask him if he thinks his truck can't tow.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Mario

Sep 16, 2016
Truck Year
I had a F150 before and i have no regrets at all. I have abused loading it at 2000lbs although it was an half ton pick up truck. I had added rear air suspension on it and when my ATV was in the back and hauling my trailer home (25ft) in the same time it never let me down. I was looking for theEcoDs unfortunately they never been released by Chrysler and i'm not sure if they are actually on the market yet, since i have my 2500 our plans have changed. I will now be able to haul my Chrysler 58 in an enclosed trailer to go at the car show and i will not be worry to haul it. Whoever will buy an Ecodiesel i'm sure it's still reliable truck. I was sick to wait that's it.