• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

I'm new here, looking...

baldymcbalder

Jun 8, 2023
Truck Year
Not Listed
Yeah I'm new.
I REALLY want a diesel truck thats fuel efficient and can haul stuff so thinking on buying one of these ecodiesels.

I'm from Canada.
I like trucks.

Freedom319

Mar 28, 2021
Truck Year
Yeah I'm new.
I REALLY want a diesel truck thats fuel efficient and can haul stuff so thinking on buying one of these ecodiesels.

I'm from Canada.
I like trucks.
They are great trucks, but, roughly 10% seem to have constant issues. If you buy a used one, try to find one with records from the previous owner. Also, it would be wise to just delete the truck right from the beginning. Most people that have done that don’t have any issues.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Yeah I'm new.

I'm from Canada.
I like trucks.
Welcome!

In the case of "half-ton diesels", diesel does not mean HEAVY DUTY and big loads. These are built for efficiency.

Bullet

Feb 11, 2020
Truck Year
Yeah I'm new.

I'm from Canada.
I like trucks.
I would think long and hard before buying one of these. They have more than their fair share of engine problems and nothing is inexpensive to repair nowadays. My 2016 has 66K and was deleted and tuned as sone as I could. So far everything is ok but your always wondering if today is going to be your turn in the dog dew.