• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just bought a 2015 ram longhorn limited for cheap 66k miles it's a lemon buyback

Adicema

Apr 3, 2019
Truck Year
I cant get any info from manufacturer why it was bought back and when I'm thinking of getting extended warranty for that reason and I would like fuel mileage to be better any news on how I also am a small fleet owner and would implement any new suggestions on them if applicable

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I would image the dealer has all the service records on file for that truck, so you should be able to draw a conclusion from that.

Welcome to the forum!

Adicema

Apr 3, 2019
Truck Year
It has been at a couple of dealers and when I called the one in Florida that originally sold said they had no record of it and said that this dealer in Iowa sold it. talk to the ones in Iowa and they don't have any record of anything either said ram would know but ram refers me to the dealer I think this whole lemon by back has everybody confused

Adicema

Apr 3, 2019
Truck Year
If you have anything helpful I could do or someone I could call would be better so I can take action before I do have to find out the hard way