• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just bought a new 17. Initial upgrade sugg's?

CaptMerchant

Nov 19, 2017
Truck Year
Greetings, All! I just bought a new 2017, not even 100 miles on it yet. I know my way around a diesel, but I'm looking for suggestions to help with performance and fuel economy. These new emission gizmos are... interesting.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Greetings, All! I just bought a new 2017, not even 100 miles on it yet. I know my way around a diesel, but I'm looking for suggestions to help with performance and fuel economy. These new emission gizmos are... interesting.

Welcome! Drive it, and enjoy it! For fuel economy and performance, the only thing that really helps noticeably will be a tune. We have plenty of reading on tunes around here.. :D

GearHead

Sep 13, 2016
Truck Year
Faithful maintenance schedule. Enjoy your truck I love mine.

Heath Schley

Sep 27, 2018
Truck Year
Jus bought a leftover 2017 from a dealer new so I’m hoping for the best seems to need a little something to help with mileage not sure if they have some sort of update for emissions that killed fuel mileage any ideas or suggestions will hep

munrizz

Jan 8, 2017
Truck Year
Stage 1 emissions intact tune is the first thing i would do if i were to purchase another eco.

Golruss

Sep 14, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
2018 ECO Diesel - with GDE engine and trans tune, love it.

Ofishl1

Oct 10, 2015
Truck Year
GDE is all mine needed fantastic truck.

munrizz

Jan 8, 2017
Truck Year
Definitely the intake delete tube and GDE hot tune, keep your factory ecm.

Mike5034

Jan 6, 2019
Truck Year
2018 ECO Diesel - with GDE engine and trans tune, love it.
Did you tune and delete a 2018 truck? What about warranty or did you think with this gone the engine warranty probably won't even be required? I'm close to buying a leftover but can't do to all the headaches and blowups on here. Mine would be alot of slow driving so can't seem to pull the trigger