• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just got my EcoDiesel

Rick Tyra II

Jul 13, 2015
Truck Year
I jus got my EcoDiesel Laramie 2wd yesterday. I live in okc. I purchased from Nyle Maxwell of Taylor Texas. They are close to Austin. I did this because they give me the best deal. I got a Laramie for right at 40,500 including doc fees and paying 400 extra to have them meet me in Gainesville with the truck. It is about 360 miles from Taylor to OKC. The truck made the trip only using less than half a tank. I even did about 15 miles city driving once I got home and still have over half a tank left. When I got the truck in Gainesville I reset the fuel mileage. I was driving 77 to 80 mph most of the way home and got an avg mpg of 28. When I was coming into okc and slowed down to around 65 I reset the mpg and it registered around 31mpg. For now I couldn't be happier with my purchase. Time and miles will tell if I am thrilled with dependability and service. As far as the ride goes it is super smooth and quiet. It's unbelievable I was even driving a truck. I'm a used car dealer myself so I drive different kinds of cars & trucks myself on a daily basis. I bought new because I found that these trucks are bringing around 35,000 to 40,000 for 2014 and 2015 used ones at auction and 40,00

Rick Tyra II

Jul 13, 2015
Truck Year
Sorry hit post button by accident. As I was saying the 2wd used 2014 and 2015 bring around 35,000 to 40,000 in Laramie trim. The 4x4 Laramie is selling for around 3800 to 43000. I've even seen a few the sold as high as 45,000. As you can see the Manhiem action market is very strong on these trucks. That's why I chose to buy new.