• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just Ordered ED Laramie

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Hi Guys,

Just ordered a 4x2 ED, crew cab! This will be the first diesel I've owned, so I'm excited and also would like to learn about owning a diesel (hence joining the forum.)

CJnOC

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Ok, update. So we ordered back in late September. The dealer calls me last week to notify me that we should receive it the 2nd or 3rd week in November. So I'm excited about that. But he also mentioned that the website for order tracking was down, which is why I haven't been receiving any emails of status updates from the factory. Anyone else experience this?

AzRamDiesel

Jan 2, 2014
It might be down, but it shouldn't be down maybe for more than a day, or two days right? After a few days I would check back into the dealer and get an update.. or call customer service and see if they can track it for you.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Actually I did call customer service, and they mentioned that the sight has been down for awhile and probably won't resume until early November when the new ordering cycle begins. She then asked me for both my VIN & VON #'s (which I had neither since I never received an email from corporate) so she looked up my status using my last name & dealer name... She then told me that my truck hasn't been built yet and it won't be until early November. Soon after the dealer calls me with the update mentioned above, and says the exact opposite and that my truck is in 'paint' right now, with delivery expected in mid-November. So my experience with customer service hasn't been good. But I will try customer service again now that I know my VIN & VON #'s.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Actually I did call customer service, and they mentioned that the sight has been down for awhile and probably won't resume until early November when the new ordering cycle begins. She then asked me for both my VIN & VON #'s (which I had neither since I never received an email from corporate) so she looked up my status using my last name & dealer name... She then told me that my truck hasn't been built yet and it won't be until early November. Soon after the dealer calls me with the update mentioned above, and says the exact opposite and that my truck is in 'paint' right now, with delivery expected in mid-November. So my experience with customer service hasn't been good. But I will try customer service again now that I know my VIN & VON #'s.

Wow that's two totally different stories. Let us know what you find out.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Well, I'm hoping (prayin) that the dealer is right, because I already have it in my head that I will take delivery before Thanksgiving!

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Update: The truck is in 'JS' (storage) From what I understand this is where they go through quality assurance (as in there was a bad part manufactured and they want to ensure that that run or date code isn't on a truck that's ready to go out) or the dealer can't accept delivery because their lots full as another example. I guess this is the last step before it goes in transit, so I should be happy right?!