• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Just signed up

stateline

Mar 22, 2017
Truck Year
Hey all, just joined up here. Recently bought my 2nd Ecodiesel, 2015 Laramie. I'll be asking about GDE tuning. Thanks!!White 2015 Eco diesel Laraime.jpg

stateline

Mar 22, 2017
Truck Year
Welcome, great looking EcoDiesel!

What's the specs on the lift/wheels/tires?
Thanks!! It's a 4" Rough country lift, Wheels are 20"x12" Fuels with 305/55 Toyos. I'd kinda like to go with a little narrower/less offset wheel. I'm not real big on them being outside the flares.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Thanks!! It's a 4" Rough country lift, Wheels are 20"x12" Fuels with 305/55 Toyos. I'd kinda like to go with a little narrower/less offset wheel. I'm not real big on them being outside the flares.

How does it ride? I had a Rancho lift on a Duramax I had back in the day, after a while it got to riding rough.

stateline

Mar 22, 2017
Truck Year
How does it ride? I had a Rancho lift on a Duramax I had back in the day, after a while it got to riding rough.
Rides really good, it uses all the stock springs, just spacers in the rear, spacers and control arms/diff lowering brackets in front. Rear shocks were bad when I bought it, so I replaced them with Ranchos

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I'm with you on the offset being too much, it's a nice truck but definitely not my preference.

What MPG figures do you see with the wide tires and lift?

Attachments

• 20170321_144202.jpg
    20170321_144202.jpg
    433.8 KB · Views: 5