• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Known Good Diesel Shops for Repair and Modification

Would you help gather data to populate a resource of known good shops?

• Total voters

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
I would like to see if we could develop a resource on the site which would be a listing of known good eco diesel repair shops. This would include known good independents and dealers. For example, the dealer near me never ordered an ECO because they did not want to deal with it, but they do sell Cummins 2500. But, there is a muffler shop near me that has a good reputation for removing excess baggage from the truck.

It would be helpful to have such a resource to help other users go to the shops that have experience and expertise. Also if you have a warranty issue, it is helpful to go to a dealership that actually has people who know how to fix your truck and are familiar with its issues.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I guess there are none,,, here in pa any one with a inspection station will not take emission parts from the car in fear of high fines

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I think you'll find most shop that "alter" parts will not really advertise that, or even want that activity referenced with their name.

But, good idea that can be used for sure.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
I have worked on trucks for 50 yrs we would not do it but I would do it on my own time muffler shops wont do any delets here either

cs in Alabama

Feb 21, 2019
Truck Year
Well, I was actually just looking for known good shops, not just shops that do deletes. Good dealers, good independents, Etc.