• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Leveling Kit

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
It’s been said the highest ring could cause problems with the OEM upper control arms and their balljoints. Although I cannot attest to that as I’ve only run the setting I’m on.

My reasoning was I wanted to maintain the slightest rake to allow loading the bed without the truck riding nose high. I complimented the 5100s in front with helper springs in the rear and I’m very satisfied with its stance and ride, both loaded and unloaded.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Katoom27

Apr 8, 2019
Truck Year
I put billstein 5100’s (on the highest setting/clip) on my 2015 with 18” fuel krank wheels and 295/70-18 open country tires and it worked out great.

Augiedoggy

Aug 18, 2021
Truck Year
I put billstein 5100’s (on the highest setting/clip) on my 2015 with 18” fuel krank wheels and 295/70-18 open country tires and it worked out great.
I know this is an old thread but I wanted to share so info I found for others looking... apparently with the ecodiesel the amount of lift gained with the bilstiens is different than other models due to weight. I found this chart that indicated that on a crew cab ecodiesel you only get 2.3" of lift with the struts adjusted to the highest setting so that in fact should work fine without cv issues. https://www.shocksurplus.com/produc...for-2009-2018-dodge-ram-1500-4wd-w-0-2-8-lift I have been researching lifts for weeks trying to figure out a cost effective solution for my new truck which is lower than stock from the previous owner.