• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Leveling Kit

Brokedownbutgood

Apr 17, 2016
Truck Year
so I just bought my truck a few weeks ago, I absolutely love it so far, but the factory rake is driving me crazy. I have been looking a leveling kit or a lift kit for it, but I cant find anything. I have 2wd and everything I'm finding is for 4wd's. can anyone help me out. will the leveling kits that say 4wd drive work for the 2wd's?

The two wheels drive trucks have shocks inside the coils instead of a coil over deisgn. But luckily for you they make coils spacers to level 2wds as well. Daystar makes some, four wheel parts is a dealer for them that well be able to hook you up.

ecogoat

Apr 3, 2017
Truck Year
So what is my option on leveling the truck out? Trade it in for a 4X4....now that I say that out loud it don't sound half bad.

ecogoat

Apr 3, 2017
Truck Year
I've never purchased a 2wd truck. For me, it just never made sense. Where I'm from, 4x4 increases the resale value by a lot as well.
this is the first none 4x4 ive owned since my little red express, and in the last 10 years I have not needed to use the 4wd once. I'm sure now that I don't have it I will get stuck or need it in some way or another. lol.

issanni

Sep 26, 2016
Truck Year
I ordered a 2 1/2" leveling kit last year right after I bought my truck, it's still sitting on my bench in the garage. Maybe one day I'll get around to installing it.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I ordered a 2 1/2" leveling kit last year right after I bought my truck, it's still sitting on my bench in the garage. Maybe one day I'll get around to installing it.
Money well spent. ;)