• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Longhorn Eco-Diesel 2017

Mario

Sep 16, 2016
Truck Year
Is there any Eco-diesel has been released anywhere yet? I'm still waiting for my new ride. Dealership sent my order in the first week of Sep, the only update that i had received is, " a major update on Fiat engine"

Your thoughts!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Is there any Eco-diesel has been released anywhere yet? I'm still waiting for my new ride. Dealership sent my order in the first week of Sep, the only update that i had received is, " a major update on Fiat engine"

Your thoughts!

For the 2017's it seems like most are on "hold". Probably something to do with the EPA and certifications. I posted an article yesterday how they are holding the 2017's back for most manufactures.

Ron Bucher

Nov 1, 2016
Truck Year
Ordered 2017 Ecodiesel 6/14/16. Assigned vin# 7/6/16. Still waiting 11/1/16. EPA's 230,000 employees working on certification.

Mario

Sep 16, 2016
Truck Year
They might lose money if they wait too long to release their truck! On the back of the contract it says under "delivery" (para 8): If a vehicle is ordered from the Factory the dealership has up to 90 days otherwise the contract is outdated. If there is any new offers the dealership may or may not offering those to the buyer.

Ron Bucher

Nov 1, 2016
Truck Year
They might lose money if they wait too long to release their truck! On the back of the contract it says under "delivery" (para 8): If a vehicle is ordered from the Factory the dealership has up to 90 days otherwise the contract is outdated. If there is any new offers the dealership may or may not offering those to the buyer.
EPA holding iig
Thank for the heads up. I am new to the site and really like it. This will be my 9th Ram if it ever gets here. Vn # assigned 7/6/16. Ram keeps moving delivery dates to dealers. Looks like 230K (EPA's 230000 employees) have dealt with VW fiasco by holding all 2017 lgt duty diesels hostage 'til?????. Might be 11/9/16 might break to bottleneck depending on who wins the election. Blue= more 230k employees and more stagnation. Red equals 230K Sh---t or get off the pot. Don't like to mix politics with important things like new trucks but we will have to wait and see. Meantime older smoke belching diesels remain in service thanks to our government. EPA meanwhile looks on google to find out the difference between gas and diesel engines.