• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Magnaflow Exhaust

RamDiesel4

Oct 9, 2013
I see Magnaflow has a exhaust for the jeep version of the ecodiesel, lets hope the truck is next?

Who will be looking into one?

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
I'm not that knowledgeable when it comes to turbos. I would have to imagine that modifying the exhaust from turbo back wouldn't make that much of a difference, and it's more that you are seeking a change in sound? Perhaps if you were to add a performance chip then the exhaust would be more beneficial, right? For me & my wife the attraction to the modern day diesel is it's less noisy and we want to keep it that way.

David Reighn

Oct 21, 2014
Truck Year
My 2005 Ram Hemi was loud, I'm with you enjoying the quiet, so new exhausts are not for me, however, there are performance gains to be made if loud is ok?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Generally Cat-Back exhaust change the sound so slightly you can't hardly tell. When you remove the DPF and other big restrictions is where it becomes noticeably loud.