• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Major issue

MissouriDeezel16

Sep 6, 2020
Truck Year
Warmed truck up this morning (12 degrees F), drove less than a mile and it almost stalled out and started throwing random messages like traction control and service Air suspension. Never did die but I had to limp it back as it sounded like it was missing pretty bad. Never did throw any other codes though. Possible fuel gelling up? Or maybe the recall that’s for the crankshaft position sensor? It idles pretty rough.

I did put some fuel additive in it and let it idle for about 20 minutes and did not improve. Thoughts?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Most Clear #2 DSL Fuel is refined to 0F in the 48. Check all connection Under dash, The big one is usually the Problem, with engine poorly running triggering Body codes My guess communications is the problem.

MissouriDeezel16

Sep 6, 2020
Truck Year
So truck was towed. Nothing I did helped. Turns out there was metal shavings in the fuel system. If the hpfp fails will the vehicle still run? Trying to figure out if it was a part malfunction or bad fuel.

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
What Support/evidence Other than Someone Says, More details are required.