• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

my truck

Crispy critter

Feb 15, 2016
Truck Year
I now have 101570 KS on my 2014.
Tires will have to be replaced in spring maybe 89000 KS, on snows now.
Changed a cat and sensor back around 46000 I've done the recalls and no real issues. Had the last recall done, that was for the cold air circulator, they put a bra in the grill. If you don't do it up here in the north you'll be in trouble. My friend's is all coded up as a result of the minus 45 Celsius here in South river. He now needs a tow.

Crispy critter

Feb 15, 2016
Truck Year
Welcome. You northern guys have it rough. I couldn't imagine those temps here!
We'll I'll tell you. Last Monday was driving home and my eco siezed at 120kms per hr pulled over wouldn't budge.I think it might have been a crank bearing had a low thud to the idle prior to me driving home. Towed to the dealer. They couldn't un seize it. New engine going in this week thank god for the Dealer and Manufacter . Everybody is pulling together.

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Tough break though. Good luck on a timely fix

Ashley

Apr 3, 2016
Truck Year
We'll I'll tell you. Last Monday was driving home and my eco siezed at 120kms per hr pulled over wouldn't budge.I think it might have been a crank bearing had a low thud to the idle prior to me driving home. Towed to the dealer. They couldn't un seize it. New engine going in this week thank god for the Dealer and Manufacter . Everybody is pulling together.

Thursday my 14 Eco lost oil pressure driving home. Pulled over and called my fiancé to flatbed it home*engine had a bit of a thud noise to it when I pulled off to the side of the road* dealer ran tests but the motor locked up after about two minutes of being running. Sadly it originally came from Canada so I'm forking out of pocket for a new motor. It just rolled over 16 thousand miles on Easter Sunday :( bad luck I guess

Mar 13, 2016
Truck Year
Thursday my 14 Eco lost oil pressure driving home. Pulled over and called my fiancé to flatbed it home*engine had a bit of a thud noise to it when I pulled off to the side of the road* dealer ran tests but the motor locked up after about two minutes of being running. Sadly it originally came from Canada so I'm forking out of pocket for a new motor. It just rolled over 16 thousand miles on Easter Sunday :( bad luck I guess

Why isn't it still under warranty, it's only got 16K on it?

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
Bought the truck from Canada and imported to the states I think. Took advantage of low Canadian dollar. And bought Used. But yeah factory powertrain should be regardless.

My father in law had just bought a 11' Silverado with 36k from insurance auction that was totalled but it's still under powertrain Warranty when we brought to to the dealership for some Work after repairing the body.