• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need a heads up on what to ask while shopping for our new EcoDiesel

Stan Laurel

Aug 3, 2015
Truck Year
Just hit 30,000 trouble-free miles. Other than a door ding or two, she's as perfect as the day I first took her home. Maybe better. Love this truck!

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Just hit 30,000 trouble-free miles. Other than a door ding or two, she's as perfect as the day I first took her home. Maybe better. Love this truck!

Time for some painless dent repair... that's if you care I guess? :D

solarvic

Jun 28, 2015
Truck Year
DO NOT expect much from Ram warranty . Regardless of what you are told it is only as good as company . I can show you in black and white how they treat major problems IE. injector blows apart causing fire . Took 45 days to ok repairs then parts not available . March 24 date of fire . Today May 30 , still not repaired . Now truck has Carfax history . Arbitration next step . See my previous posts . Truly a nightmare .
Just had new injectors installed in my 14 E d at 12,280 miles. Warranty was about $2500.00 and down for a week. Drove a loaner with a gas 6 cylinder and it only got about 1 mile less than the E#D. It ran fine and is plenty good for an everyday driver. I am stuck with the ED piece of crap for a couple years till I get it paid down enough so IK can trade. No more ED pieces of Crap for me!. Next truck will be a gas truck or another Subaru. Solar Vic