• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need recommendations!

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
So my wife's little sister was pretty excited to announce she just got her permit. She called me immediately to treat me to lunch, awesome right? This is where it gets bad. She had her choice of 3 vehicles to drive and she choose the truck. I figured at 21 she could drive just didn't have a purpose for a license. Boy was I wrong. She took a turn and saw a car and instead of yielding she just drove straight into a telephone pole without hesitation.

So here's where I'm at, I'm constantly adding to and fixing up this ED. This is the perfect excuse I need for a new steel bumper. This is for the 2015 Laramie Limited 4x4. Any suggestions? Must have ability to mount parking sensors. Price really isn't an issues because damages will most likely exceed $2000. This will be a self install and a learning tool for me (in many ways). Please feel free to make suggestions.

Attachments

• IMG_1058.JPG
    IMG_1058.JPG
    491.9 KB · Views: 18

swordfish

Nov 15, 2015
Truck Year
look at the post above yours, it is the rear bumper but this was a perfect match, and also parking sensors, i was surprised at how easy it was remove and replace, it was an after market bumper but you cannot tell the difference, i am now sure that ram does not make their own bumpers at the factory they source them out. i really don't think ram makes any of their parts. its to expensive and cheaper to source out

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
Thanks but I'm not looking for factory look or OEM. Looking for recommendations on a after market steel front bumper.

Medic201

Apr 14, 2016
Truck Year
I am getting Hammerhead bumpers for mine. They have a low profile pre runner bumper that doesn't look too road warrior. They come with sensor holes. Not my truck. You can get it with or without the tube grill guard.
F143348895.jpg

Jambrose711

Jun 14, 2015
Truck Year
I am getting Hammerhead bumpers for mine. They have a low profile pre runner bumper that doesn't look too road warrior. They come with sensor holes. Not my truck. You can get it with or without the tube grill guard.
View attachment 1146

Funny you should mention this, I ordered it yesterday. Paid $1750 for it I think.

On a side note, installed these steps on the truck today. Wish I had a lift. Process would have gone quicker.

Cold air intake system from afePower next.

Attachments

• IMG_1101.JPG
    IMG_1101.JPG
    28.5 KB · Views: 16
  • IMG_1100.JPG
    IMG_1100.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG_1123.JPG
    IMG_1123.JPG
    394 KB · Views: 17