• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Nerf bars, running boards, side steps, etc.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Hey Guys,
I'm waiting for my delivery on a 2015 EcoDiesel Laramie, crew cab with 5'-7" bed, which I think is the only bed length offered now for the EcoDiesel but not too sure. Anyway, I've been calling around for W2W (wheel to wheel) length oval side steps, and what I'm finding out is that NOBODY, as in manufacturer, has released this, and many haven't released cab length side steps either. Does anyone know if there has been some kind of change underneath of a 2015, forcing these manufacturers to not use the 2014 nerf bars, running boards or side steps? If I'm wrong, please let me know, because I've tried Lund, Aries, Summit, etc. and have been striking out. Let me know.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Thanks! I just got a reply back from Mopar, and they confirmed that they don't have anything yet (cab length or wheel to wheel) for the 2015 EcoDiesel. There must have been some kind of change underneath the vehicle.

AzRamDiesel

Jan 2, 2014
Yea still not much info out there about the 2015's and accessories. I guess we just have to give them time to get everything developed and setup.