• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New 2019 Ram Tailgate

EcoClay95

Dec 12, 2018
Truck Year
Please no!! I don’t get the point of these new tailgates! Just give me the easy lowing function from the factory and I’m happy!

KnowFear

Nov 28, 2019
Truck Year
I gotta hand it to GM on this one. I really like the multi-functionality of their tailgate. I wonder how it will hold up over time because I can see them as being an expansive headache once our good friend corrosion starts to creep in.

CKSlack

Dec 7, 2019
Truck Year
I can see using it... maybe the wife to load groceries etc.... myself maybe to make easy access to my golf clubs etc.. but what I hope to see if a hard tonneau cover that can seal at this 2 door approach.
I'd like to install a BedRug and watertight cover on a bed with RamBox… anyone have this combo?

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
CKs, I don't have the RamBox, and I let My Bedrug stay with My 2015, The Bedrug is awesome, I Moved it form 2012 to My 2014 then to my 2015, if it would have fit it would be in My 2019. Their tough and stuff stays in place when left in box.

I'm considering trading My 19 just to get the 2020 Multi Tailgate.

On edit the bedrug don't need sprayed bed. My limited and 12-14 have sprayed bed, My 2015 did Not The install kit works better W/O Sprayed bed.

turps73

Dec 12, 2019
Truck Year
i have the rambox with bedrug and gatortrax cover. its so cool. everything stay dry except for the 6 inches by the gate. i love it!

Ram19

Nov 2, 2019
Truck Year
I'm liking the new split tailgate on my 2020. The only minor glitch I've come across so far is it has to be shut tight before it will allow the halves to open. I'm thinking it's just an adjustment issue, no matter, it's no big deal and I like being able to step-up to the back of the bed & not lean over a tailgate to get things.