• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Eco-Diesel owner and new member

HTMRAM

Jul 4, 2015
Truck Year
I'm new to the diesel world but not new to Ram trucks. I bought a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn crew cab and I am loving it.
I like to tinker and make custom parts for my vehicles. I'm a machinist by trade and welder/fabricator/mechanic for a hobby.

HTMRAM

Jul 4, 2015
Truck Year
This is my first diesel! :)
I also own a 2006 ram 1500 Mega cab 4x4 with a Hemi 5.7
1998 ram 1500 quad cab 2wd with Magnum 5.2L
My first was a 1997 quad cab Sport 4x4 with Magnum 5.9L .... I sold it to a kid that reminded me of myself.

miked

Mar 12, 2015
Truck Year
I'm new to the diesel world but not new to Ram trucks. I bought a 2015 Ram 1500 Big Horn crew cab and I am loving it.
I like to tinker and make custom parts for my vehicles. I'm a machinist by trade and welder/fabricator/mechanic for a hobby.

any cool parts planned for us ecodiesel owners??

HTMRAM

Jul 4, 2015
Truck Year
I have a couple things I'm working on and I'm open to suggestions.
I'm not sure what the rules are on here for selling so I don't want to get in any trouble. Maybe admin can let me know? @BoostN

Thanks,

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
I have a couple things I'm working on and I'm open to suggestions.
I'm not sure what the rules are on here for selling so I don't want to get in any trouble. Maybe admin can let me know? @BoostN

Thanks,
At this time, I'm not opposed to it. If the requirements of the software/server get to be a expensive venture for me then yes it would be a small free for one to "sell" on here maybe someday down the road.

I don't have ads or anything making me money back.. I just like talking about our EcoDiesels and enjoy being here.. even if it does cost me a few bucks. :D