• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Eco

sdeco

Feb 24, 2019
Truck Year
Not Listed
Greetings

Just picked up my 2018 Eco last night. Tradesman 4x4 6'4 box crew cab.....extras include 3.92, anti slip, trailer brake, led bed lights, protection group, chrome appearance. I am satisfied with the price I paid (33,400), not happy about living in California and how everything is taxed. I am loving the vinyl seats and floor as it will be a work truck. Super happy overall with the truck. Drove from central California to San Diego and averaged almost 26 mpg, hitting traffic in LA and driving around a few towns here and there. This will be a com

I need to add key less entry as I did not want the cloth seats and carpet floor. This seems to be a mystery especially with 2018's and depending on who you talk to. I will probably start a new thread on that.

Looking forward to learning from the other members!

Chris