• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Member 2015 EcoDiesel 92,000 miles no issues

Sonny Covington

Dec 27, 2018
Truck Year
Hello to all, I have a 2015 Laramie 4X4 EcoDiesel with Ram Boxes. I love this truck and have only had to perform general maintenance. It is used as a daily driver and weekend warrior hauling 18ft boat or 28 foot trailer (8,000 lbs). I average 22+ miles commuting in Houston, which takes an hour to drive 26 miles in rush hour to or from home to office. Long drive to Chicago from Houston avg. 28.2 mpg with 4 adults and luggage for a week in the bed. It is a beautiful truck that I can take clients or go to family ranch and get dirty with four wheelers.

Black with silver trim, black leather interior, fully loaded, ram boxes (office items and laptop on the driver side, tools and tiedowns on the passenger side. Being weather proof, they are wonderful, keeps the cabin clean.

Hopefully, I do not jinx myself...… Looking forward to seeing how all else goes.