• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New member, not new owner!

rds1778

Aug 30, 2016
Truck Year
Hello People, I'm new to the forum. I've been on that "other" Ecodiesel forum for about a year and a half. I kind of found this one by accident (google can be a great thing assuming it's not deciding what you should be looking at for you). Anyway, I have a 2015 Limited (early year model with a normal grille) and I love it. I think the wife loves it more, it gets better mileage than her Honda Odyssey and she's driving it a lot while I'm on deployment. I look forward to learning more and reading what everyone has to say.

DJM52

Sep 3, 2016
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hello,
I drive an 02 Ram. Cummins HO 5.9 with NV 5600. I've been thinking about a newer truck and started to read about the Ram ED among others. I thought I'd check out your forum topics and see how others are doing with their Ram ED's. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to share their experiences, both good and bad.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hello,
I drive an 02 Ram. Cummins HO 5.9 with NV 5600. I've been thinking about a newer truck and started to read about the Ram ED among others. I thought I'd check out your forum topics and see how others are doing with their Ram ED's. Thanks to everyone for taking the time to share their experiences, both good and bad.

Welcome to the forum DJM52!