• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new member with questions

growleycrowley

Aug 8, 2019
Truck Year
Purchased my 2015 Bighorn Ecodiesel new March of 2015, love this truck, June 2019 went for the FCA exhaust recall, total disappointment, started looking around for fix and found this site, been doing some reading and have found way more people out there with the experience and knowledge to get it back the way it was, thanks to all that lead the way. FCA after the retune extended the factory warranty to 120,000 miles, shortly after had to have the EGR valve replaced was leaking coolant, currently at 90,000 miles.

My question is will the GDE tuner void the extended warranty, how much can you do without voiding, what are the most for the money and practical modifications to get this truck back, thanks for your time and input.

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
welcome to the group YES it will people worry about warrenty I did mine at less than a few hundred miles never a problem