• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New owner joining the fold!

Czarjoez

Aug 16, 2016
Truck Year
There's a lot of firsts for me with this purchase. First truck, first diesel, first dodge, and first vehicle with a $40k+ tag.

Now that that's out of the way, I'm hanging around learning all that I can find to make sure I do everything I can to ensure this truck runs for as long as possible. I've already done some searching on some basics like bed liners and roll-up covers etc. Lots of great looking trucks out there!

A little about me...

Grew up in WV, got a bachelors for IT systems management and followed up by joining the US army. Spent 4 years at Fort Bragg, NC and decided it was time to further my career. I now work in Cyber Security for State Gov. I've always liked trucks (my family was more a Chevy fam), but I've never had much incentive to invest in one until recently. Family has expanded and I've got some property I'm developing to build on down the road and needed the extra room and hauling capacity.

Attachments

• IMG_2791.JPG
    IMG_2791.JPG
    46.8 KB · Views: 8