• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Ram Body Changes

bobcat67

May 19, 2016
Truck Year
if they don't come with a diesel i know i wont be buying one

Reimaster

Dec 26, 2016
Truck Year
How do you like the Amps? So far, IMO, it's the best money I've spent....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
Sorry it's taken a while to reply. The AMP's are great. Only had one problem, the dealer did not properly install the passenger side running board. That side started hanging up and would not deploy. Found a local 4X4 shop familiar with them, they did a reinstall and now both sides work perfectly. I'm 70 years old with osteo and rheumatoid arthritis, the running boards are a God-send for getting into our truck.

Retired Bones

Jun 15, 2016
Truck Year
I read in a national news organization posting awhile ago that FCA was seeking a buyer for Ram. As it is a separate entity in the corporate structure.
Any truth?

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
I read in a national news organization posting awhile ago that FCA was seeking a buyer for Ram. As it is a separate entity in the corporate structure.
Any truth?
Which national news post? That's a new one to me...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk