• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to Forum.....Have a 2014 Jeep GC Ecodiesel

nick-d

Jun 7, 2021
Truck Year
New to this forum, but since there seem to be more RAM ED's than jeep, lots more info on here. I have a 2014 ED totally stock. No AEM yet. 101K with ZERO issues up to this point. Just came back from a 2000 mile trip to South Dakota. No issues. got back to Chicago area and threw a P2002 DPF code. DPF below efficiency. Looking at OBD codes, i see 4 pressure sensors listed as possible monitoring points. An additional pressure diff. The pressure diff is active, the others are not. Is there just a pressure diff sensor? anyone know what the thresholds are for when this throws a code? Im bringing Jeep into dealer for the EGR recall and the AEM update. They will look at the code also. Anyone have any thoughts on the code? Have seen lots of discussions of cracked tubes and the like.

Also, who has gotten the latest AEM update? How bad is it? I avg 27.2mpg on the trip to S. Dakota. How big of a hit am i gonna take and how bad is the driveability affected?

Thanks...Nick

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome! You're gonna get mixed reviews on that for sure, I'd recommend this section and look at a few threads: