• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to forum with 2016 ECO Diesel

R Stanley

Dec 22, 2016
Truck Year
Thanks for letting me join, got the truck cause it fitted my needs, down sizing from 3500 and 5500, no more heavy pulls, really like the truck, cannot complain about the ride with air susp., after coming from my last trucks. Just had my first CEL, P24AE, PDF sys, so took it in for oil change and tons of updates on ECM, my only complaint so far is why dealers depend so much on ECM updates to correct CELS. They said the updates would correct it, we'll it did not and going back in this coming week to get fixed. If they would of only taken a few min to use a volt meter to do basic trouble shooting to find the problem, but they think I guess the up dates to the ECM is fix all for a lot of problems. Under warranty so all is good, just time that is hard to come by at times when you have to take it in multiple time to fix. Again thanks for letting me join, I do not do a lot of chatting unless I have some info that can be informative. Hope everyone had a great Christmas.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome! Yes, it seems like most members that have trouble codes the dealer always does a "Reflash" with updates. Hopefully this time they'll get you taken care of.

Read around and enjoy the forums, a lot of good information here. Merry Christmas!