• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to Me Eco Owner From GA

AndyT-GA

Aug 7, 2019
Truck Year
Hello everyone. I have been on here for a few months reading and learning about the ecodiesels. I am from Winder, GA which is outside of the Athens area. I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2015 4x4 Ecodiesel Limited. So far I love the truck. The air ride is nice and the interior is very nice. It had 65,000 miles on it when I got it. I have ran 2 tanks of fuel through it, first was 23.6 mpg and second was 24.5, both hand calculated. It has not had the AEM update yet, so the plans are to get the update, receive the check then get it tuned.

This truck is such a great upgrade from my previous daily driver. Previous truck was a 1985 Dodge W350 crewcab with a 12V Cummins and 5 speed swapped in.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about this truck.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0070_50.jpg
    IMG_0070_50.jpg
    448.1 KB · Views: 2

carlhenry

Nov 21, 2018
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome to the group lot of info here. Tune it and u will have no problems

2015Ram1500

Apr 27, 2019
Truck Year
Hello everyone. I have been on here for a few months reading and learning about the ecodiesels. I am from Winder, GA which is outside of the Athens area. I finally pulled the trigger and bought a 2015 4x4 Ecodiesel Limited. So far I love the truck. The air ride is nice and the interior is very nice. It had 65,000 miles on it when I got it. I have ran 2 tanks of fuel through it, first was 23.6 mpg and second was 24.5, both hand calculated. It has not had the AEM update yet, so the plans are to get the update, receive the check then get it tuned.

This truck is such a great upgrade from my previous daily driver. Previous truck was a 1985 Dodge W350 crewcab with a 12V Cummins and 5 speed swapped in.

Anyway, I look forward to learning more about this truck.

Thanks
Hey welcome😎
I got my 2015 LoneStar EcoDiesel in April. Just shy of 50000 miles. Took it on a 2000 mile trip got 23 to 26 mpg hand calculated. Got the AEM update turned in my claim paperwork waiting for some results?? My gas mpg went to 20-23 always hand calculated and throttle/turbo lag is noticeable now. Cannot wait to get this thing tuned.

JohnnyMac

May 19, 2019
Truck Year
Welcome aboard. Good looking truck!