• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NEW TO RAM AND ECODIESEL

Ehogg

Sep 3, 2020
Truck Year
I just purchased a 2015 RAM 1500 Ecodiesel, drove it back from Hicksville, Ohio to Nashville TN. Seems to be a whole lot to learn about these trucks and glad I found this forum. While registering in Moparownerconnect.com, I discovered that I have an unrepaired recall, NHTSA Recall Number20V-475, for which there is presently no remedy so I really can't do much about it. Is there anyone in the Nashville TN area that recommends one dealership for service over another? I know service is going to be needed at some point and I would rather go to a dealer who has a good diesel mechanic. Since it is a 2015, its out of warranty, maybe a specialty shop that specializes in RAM diesels? Thanks!RAM.jpegRAM.jpeg

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome, I'm local to the area but I never had an issue to have to see a dealer, so not sure I can help there. Otherwise, glad to have you here, also glad to have another Tennessean!

Ehogg

Sep 3, 2020
Truck Year
You need to go Here.

I hope you did research before purchase?

Finding Techs skilled on the 3.0 (Overseas manufactured) is equal to Finding 10 day old steak in a lions pit.

Truck looks clean, How many Miles?
Truck is clean with 56,000 mile. Appears to just out of warranty so I may consider a delete once I know a bit more and who to take it to. Would also like to tune bit still deep in the learning curve and at $1100 for the kit, plus finding someone reliable to install; I'm keeping my powder dry for now just in case something unexpected pops up. Had the wheels balanced this morning and runs smooth to ~75 but at 80 teeth rattle. Both of my sons were already in the RAM family with no issues. Oldest has a 2019 Hemi and younger son has 2014 EcoDiesel and gets great mileage.

Ehogg

Sep 3, 2020
Truck Year
Welcome, I'm local to the area but I never had an issue to have to see a dealer, so not sure I can help there. Otherwise, glad to have you here, also glad to have another Tennessean!
Thanks BoostN

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
After you do your reading on the forum and other research you will probably decide a tune is in your best interest. These can be really great trucks but many have ben unhappy

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
You will need to move quickly on missing parts upgrade, Rumor has it, the EPA will be coming out like horses out of the gate.