• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to the forum, but not new to the EcoDiesel life

AnywhereInTX

Sep 19, 2019
Truck Year
Hi everyone. Like the title to this thread says, I'm new to this forum but I was an early adopter of the EcoDiesel life back in 2014.

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie 4x4
3.55 Gears, Air Suspension
41K Miles
Plenty of mods that can transfer over to a new truck if I ever get rid of this one.

I joined up after purchasing a spare ECU from GDE on Monday, shipped on Tuesday, only to find out they are out of them now. Interested on seeing what other owners are doing, experiencing, and discovering with their trucks as reading Facebook groups gets old as the loud minority continues to post.

I use my truck to tow my sports cars, overland trailer, and daily drive to work. Here are a couple pictures of my stock-ish truck for your viewing pleasure.

Ib5rGye.jpg

phm9sfb.jpg

TC Diesel

Jul 14, 2016
Truck Year
Beautiful views.....

AnywhereInTX

Sep 19, 2019
Truck Year
Thanks for the welcomes. I've been lucky to take the truck to a couple campsites with great views...taking advantage of the few perks of being stationed in California currently. Always been a firm believer in "Dogs love trucks" because they always get to join on our adventures.