• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New to the site

nchar11

Apr 30, 2023
Truck Year
I have a 2014 Ram Ecodiesel. Just hit 171k on it. Owned it for only a year and when I bought it it had 130k on it. Been amazing so far! Wondering what the biggest tire I can put on the stock wheel? Also with how many miles it has on it, is it still worth the time and money to get a level 1 tune and delete?

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Welcome to the forum! You'll get a variety of opinion on delete and tune for sure but I would lean towards the opinion of a truck that is deleted and tuned is a bit more reliable then not.

nchar11

Apr 30, 2023
Truck Year
Welcome to the forum! You'll get a variety of opinion on delete and tune for sure but I would lean towards the opinion of a truck that is deleted and tuned is a bit more reliable then not.
Thank you!

Frnbehindu

May 9, 2023
Truck Year
Dodge marketing failed this truck. I purchased it anyway as I believe this engine to be exceptional if it’s kept within designed application.

I joined the site as local dealers know little about this truck (2022 eco diesel) and I wanted to know what my peers were experiencing with their machines.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Dodge marketing failed this truck. I purchased it anyway as I believe this engine to be exceptional if it’s kept within designed application.

I joined the site as local dealers know little about this truck (2022 eco diesel) and I wanted to know what my peers were experiencing with their machines.

That's the case with most dealers and Niche cars/trucks.. You could say the same about the F150 Diesel.. NOBODY, I mean nobody knew they even made one outside of your car enthusiast that tracked diesels and trucks in general.