• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Wheels

Oscar LAX

Jun 17, 2016
Truck Year
Just wanted to post my wheels on my 2015 Laramie 4x4 Ecodiesel. It's hard to pick wheels and tires for a truck you love. I went with the Fuel Cleaver chrome. Tire is General Grabber AT2 305/50R20. This wheel is +1 offset. The tire is 1" shorter than the stock. I understand now why Ram goes with clad rims and Goodyear tires. The weight on my new tire wheel package is much more. The tire is not an L T but is much heavier. The wheels that came off were crazy lite.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    450.9 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    426.9 KB · Views: 16
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    332.7 KB · Views: 15
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    483.3 KB · Views: 17

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Looks good. The stock tires are junk! The best thing to do is to replace them as fast as you can. Let us know if you take any MPG hit with the heavier tires. I don't think it'll be much though if you do.

Oscar LAX

Jun 17, 2016
Truck Year
gonna be hard to until I get computer adjusted for tire size difference, just drove from Houston to New Braunfels and noticed a couple point difference will keep y'all updated.

Brady

Jun 7, 2015
Truck Year
Mpg loss shouldn't be much right? I understand they're heavier tires but being 1" shorter you'd think that would negate the additional weight....

Btw Edge CS2 and the like monitors will adjust your ECM for different tire sizes.

-Brady