• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New

SLMDWGN

Jun 16, 2015
Truck Year
What's up everyone? My name is Howard and I bought a new 2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel Laramie 2wd in December. Love the truck so far and looking forward to many miles ahead. Use it to tow my 18.5 Bayliner Ski Boat and my 32 ft travel trailer. I have owned many trucks and cars over the years and this is my first Ram truck. I also own a custom Mercedes-Benz E350 wagon that intake to car shows. I am a member of the Severed Ties Car Club Az chapter as well.

Ramconvert

May 25, 2015
Truck Year
What's up everyone? My name is Howard and I bought a new 2014 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel Laramie 2wd in December. Love the truck so far and looking forward to many miles ahead. Use it to tow my 18.5 Bayliner Ski Boat and my 32 ft travel trailer. I have owned many trucks and cars over the years and this is my first Ram truck. I also own a custom Mercedes-Benz E350 wagon that intake to car shows. I am a member of the Severed Ties Car Club Az chapter as well.

Welcome. Some pics of that MB would be cool to!

SLMDWGN

Jun 16, 2015
Truck Year
Thanks took some work still not low enough but have a plan for that

SLMDWGN

Jun 16, 2015
Truck Year
Lol no going to notch the rear frame to allow the arms to travel farther and then cut the ball joint hats out of the front wheel wells to allow them to travel farther as well...

moparecodiesel

May 24, 2015
Truck Year
Not Listed
Buy a set of timbrens for $200 it takes 2 min to install with help and your truck wont sag when pulling your massive trailer :) and now I can see what your name means :) I don't see many people who dare to mod their Mercedes, yours is the first ive ever seen like that, and a nice wagon at that. in fact ive never seen one nicer than yours.

SLMDWGN

Jun 16, 2015
Truck Year
Thx for the compliment...there aren't many wagons out there and not many people modify them...I was looking into buying a heavy set of springs for the truck

Ramconvert

May 25, 2015
Truck Year
Lol no going to notch the rear frame to allow the arms to travel farther and then cut the ball joint hats out of the front wheel wells to allow them to travel farther as well...

Wow. That is really getting down there as it is. How much more will all that work get you?

Impressive!

SLMDWGN

Jun 16, 2015
Truck Year
About 1/2 to an inch but that should put the frame on the ground when it is aired out...

ecoram15

Jun 22, 2015
Truck Year
You don't see that everyday, you can tell a lot of attention to detail. Looks great!!!