• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Newbie here!

Ron

Aug 26, 2014
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hey everyone , im new here, thinking about picking up an eco Ram! Test drove one not to long ago and was very impressed. I own an 08 ram 1500 hemi 4x4 and its a gawd awe-full hog on gas! I live in ontario Canada where the price of gas is darn near 130 a liter or 5 bucks a gallon. Time to say good bye to the good truck it has been.We spent 8k on Gasoline last year alone. Love the site and cant wait for more owner reports

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Hi Ron, If you hate waiting, don't wait too long. Keep in mind that Ram closes the plant for around 3 weeks over the holidays. That means that if your order isn't in soon, you will most likely take delivery in 2015. Just wanted to make you aware of this.

CJnOC

Sep 16, 2014
Truck Year
Hey everyone , im new here, thinking about picking up an eco Ram! Test drove one not to long ago and was very impressed. I own an 08 ram 1500 hemi 4x4 and its a gawd awe-full hog on gas! I live in ontario Canada where the price of gas is darn near 130 a liter or 5 bucks a gallon. Time to say good bye to the good truck it has been.We spent 8k on Gasoline last year alone. Love the site and cant wait for more owner reports
Also, what concerns do you have that would potentially keep you from buying an EcoDiesel?