• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Newbie Say Hello!

BangBang

Sep 9, 2016
Truck Year
Hey guys, newbie is here! Really liked your forum, hope to chat with the truck enthusiasts like myself and find several cool ideas on mods.

I bought my new-to-me '13 Ram almost a month ago, and now realized that it's time to make it more versatile. I'm planning to make a 10 state trip late fall and now searching for solutions on how to prepare my truck for literally...well, everything. First of all, how do you guys think will these - https://bullyusa.com/tie-downs-truck-bed-hooks.html be secure enough to anchor a huge pile of stuff in my bed? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

P.S. I cannot install a tonneau cover due to the bent tailgate.

BoostN

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Jul 27, 2013
Truck Year
Not Listed
Hey guys, newbie is here! Really liked your forum, hope to chat with the truck enthusiasts like myself and find several cool ideas on mods.

I bought my new-to-me '13 Ram almost a month ago, and now realized that it's time to make it more versatile. I'm planning to make a 10 state trip late fall and now searching for solutions on how to prepare my truck for literally...well, everything. First of all, how do you guys think will these - https://bullyusa.com/tie-downs-truck-bed-hooks.html be secure enough to anchor a huge pile of stuff in my bed? Does anyone have any other suggestions?

P.S. I cannot install a tonneau cover due to the bent tailgate.

Welcome @BangBang . We've got a great community here!

Diesel30

Aug 1, 2013
Welcome. I never used those tie downs but you never can have enough thats for sure!!

jdn112011

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
I had some pop up ones I think the same brand, look like the Ford ones shown. They didn't Work worth a Damn on our trucks. Didn't grab the steel and just lifted the bed cap. And the upper plastic shroud broke almost entirely from the upper flange that sits above the bed from tightening it to not even hand snug. Just progressively ripped it apart