• Welcome to EcoDieselRam.com We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your EcoDiesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • We believe in quality OVER quantity, and a family friendly place for your #EcoDiesel home!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER! Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Oil Change Price

Robb3057

Dec 19, 2021
Truck Year
Just dropped my 2018 3.0L Eco Diesel off at the dealer here in Mobile, Ala. oil change and rotation ordered.
Final cost: $329.00
My last change in December 2021 was $151.00.
Let’s go Brandon

SOMD_ECO

Jun 25, 2020
Truck Year
Higher costs elsewhere. Global market for oil and its associated products. Some genius attached a sovereign nation and the rest of the civilized world is trying to not be drawn in to war but penalizing the country that started the war. This hurts the entire planet. I guess some argue evil should be allowed to go unchecked so we all don't feel discomfort.

Robb3057

Dec 19, 2021
Truck Year
Just dropped my 2018 3.0L Eco Diesel off at the dealer here in Mobile, Ala. oil change and rotation ordered.
Final cost: $329.00
My last change in December 2021 was $151.00.
Let’s go Brandon
UPDATE: Advance has all the supplies I need to do my own oil change. Price less than $90. I will revisit that dealership Monday.

1shadowsabre

Oct 18, 2015
Truck Year
UPDATE: Advance has all the supplies I need to do my own oil change. Price less than $90. I will revisit that dealership Monday.
Seems like the only Brandon here is your dealer! (and maybe the fools who pay those prices w/o checking! ;) Did you have them replace the in cabin air filter too!

Robb3057

Dec 19, 2021
Truck Year
Seems like the only Brandon here is your dealer! (and maybe the fools who pay those prices w/o checking! ;) Did you have them replace the in cabin air filter too!
First of all I’m not a fool. That price was dropped on me. That dealership has done all of my service since 2019, save one when I was on vacation. I have never paid over $151.00. As far as I know I don’t have a cabin air filter.
I’m going to reserve my opinion of this situation until after I speak with the service manager. It is possible there was a computer glitch that did this. The service writers of today are glorified secretaries that simply punch buttons on a computer.

John Jensen

Mar 22, 2016
Truck Year
As far as I know I don’t have a cabin air filter.
Ram began installing Cabin filters in late 2016. Pretty sure you have one